Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I wish that I had a great old picture of Mom to post with this but the printer/scanner isn't yet set up and so we'll have to do without.
I don't where to start but my Mom is the greatest. I remember outings together as a kid when just the two of us would spend the day together or even go away for the weekend. But when I think of Mom now it's how supportive of me she's been of me all my life, particularly in adulthood. It's not been easy to watch us move to New York to go to seminary and live in a horrid basement apartment with no income. Watch us then move to an unknown city in the middle of Alberta and now move again to the interior of BC. But both her and Dad have never questioned these choices and that has been the greatest gift.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Thanks for teaching me to bake, cook, sew, and how to be a mom.

1 comment:

Mama of 5 said...

I agree...she is AWESOME!
Becky