Friday, February 06, 2009

Video

This video isn't all that different from the one I posted a couple weeks ago but I just couldn't resist. That boy is too cute when he's playing church. I really love our little FlipVideo; it's so easy to quickly catch the kids in action.



On another note, Gabe's birthday was so fun. It was very low key but I tried to make the whole day special rather than having a big party. Gabe hasn't really met any other boys his age yet and I was a little worried he'd feel the lack. We did invite Sam to come bowling, then we ordered pizza and had cake back at home. Gabe also got to choose all the meals for the day, I made a fun fabric garland to decorate the kitchen and we all played with his birthday presents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Lord, for our families: parents, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters and especially children who teach us how to celebrate Your holy name in joy, movement, and holy noise.

(from the last sermon of Father Alexander Schmemann)

Leanne thought you'd enjoy that quote!

Kyle