Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going Crazy



The kids were driving me absolutely crazy this morning! Lily was taking HOURS to do her math lesson, Gabe was whining and I don't even know what John was doing but it was all too much. So I packed them into the van along with the camera, binoculars, notebooks and pencils and we headed to Elisabeth Lake, which is just a 2 minute drive. I had warned them last night that I wanted pictures of them in their Easter clothes for Grandma so they didn't protest too much when I made them get dressed.
Our little outing was just the thing to break up the mood. We ran, drew pictures of ducks and trees and felt much better.

5 comments:

Kassianni said...

sweet!
nice photos.

Jessica said...

These pictures are great! Gabe looks so studious :)

Paula said...

Lily the Artist, Gabe the professor and Jon the watchman.
What a fun diversion.

RW said...

sometimes a break is all that is needed.

Tabatha said...

What a great mom you are! They all look wonderful.