Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Winter

I always wanted a "real" winter as a kid. Well, my years in Calgary and now Cranbrook are fulfilling that wish. It didn't start until late (apparently) this year but now it's here with a vengeance. Today has actually warmed up and I might let the kids go play in the snow. It's been -15F (-25C) and today it's above 0 before noon (actually before 9am).

I've been seeing lots of snow pictures from all of you, so it's time to show mine, though I'm never quite happy with how snow pictures turn out.


I love looking out the window at the top of the stairs over to the church. The tree is so pretty covered in snow and the church is my perfect idea of what a winter church should look like.
The town actually looks pretty too.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, I thought it was cold here! Good luck staying warm. Look's like we'll probably see you over Christmas as we'll be in Arlington as well - looking forward to it!